Dec 15, 2018
In episode #867, we discuss 7
email marketing hacks that you probably aren’t leveraging. Tune in
to hear what tactics you shouldn’t take for granted.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
7 Email Marketing Hacks That
You Aren't Leveraging (But Should)
- [00:45] 1: Have a
super-signature at the bottom of your email.
- [01:12] 2: Clean your
- [01:40] If you keep sending
emails to people who don’t open them, Gmail will push them to
- [02:41] 3: Use Sender Score to
see if you are being blacklisted.
- [03:04] 4: Re-send your email
to those that didn’t open it (with slight tweaks).
- [03:48] 5: Instead of putting a
bunch of links in your email, keep it simple.
- [04:10] 6: Don’t send HTML
based emails with templates.
- [05:06] 7: Write nine word
- [05:15] When you do this, it
should be right to the point.
- [05:33] It’s a great way to get
a conversation started.
- [05:49] That’s it for
- [05:52] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: