Mar 27, 2019
In episode #969, we discuss 7
creative ways to monetize your podcast. Tune in to hear how you can
actually make money from a podcast.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
7 Creative Ways to Monetize
- [00:32] 1: Use
- [00:45] Some podcasts have ads
before, during, and after the show. This is a great way to
- [01:10] Podcast attention is
highly rated right now.
- [01:20] 2: Throw your own live
- [01:30] Charge
- [01:58] People who listen to
podcasts are often in a high income bracket.
- [02:11] MeUndies spends a third of their marketing budget on
- [02:30] 3:
- [02:40] Asian Podcasters
monetize through subscriptions.
- [03:16] 4: Sell
- [03:57] 5: Sponsorships and VIP
- [04:16] Our live event is
sponsored and we are also offered premiere experiences at a cost,
which is how we avoided charging people for the event
- [04:27] 6: Affiliate
- [04:45] Promote someone else’s
product using a unique URL and get a kickback from the company you
- [05:04] 7: Promote physical
- [05:15] One Podcaster promotes
the Freedom Journal.
- [05:30] That’s a great income
- [05:40] That’s it for
- [05:46] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: