Mar 25, 2019
In episode #967, we count out 7
creative ways to add to your email list without being spammy. Tune
in to hear our tactics for collecting email addresses.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7
Creative Ways to Collect Email Addresses Without Being
- [00:33] 1: Spin the Wheel.
- [00:45] As long as you offer
something of value, people will be excited about it.
- [00:48] 2: Add little yellow
boxes and get them to opt-in to offers.
- [01:03] 3: Block off
- [01:15] Make a portion of the
content accessible only if someone enters an email address. This
could also just be bonus content.
- [01:44] 4: Create cloaked links
and drive people back to an offer. Try Pretty
- [02:22] 5: Create
- [02:34] Collect enough info for
a full lead.
- [02:41] 6: Use Outgrow to put calculators on your site.
- [02:54] 7: Use MobileMonkey to opt-in to your Facebook Messenger list and
your email list.
- [03:13] That’s it for
- [03:15] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: